This product is used in the tobacco primary processing line for processing tobacco materials, such as stripped Virginia lamina, Burley tobacco lamina, reconstituted tobacco, sun-cured tobacco and Oriental tobacco. It loosens the lamina block into lamina and increase heat and moisture of the lamina, which can improve the tenacity and processing durability of the lamina.
– Cylinder and material discharging chamber with heat insulation layer for
reducing heat loss.
– Piping system and hot air circulating pipeline with various valve,
instruments, actuating device and detecting device.
– Automatic control over temperature and moisture.
– Design with features of saving energy, reducing consumption and safe
– Rated capacity: 640kg/h~9600kg/h
– Temperature of output lamina: 60℃~70℃
– Maximum increase of lamina moisture content: 10%
– Lamina loosening rate: ≥98%